The Spambots Attack!

I’ve posted a few times in the last several days on this blog and I have been bombarded with spam comments. The robots are getting a little more sophisticated, but are still easily identified. And of course, every comment is followed by a link to some random malware-filled website. I will not be including those links.
“Heу! It іs my 1st сommеnt hеre tο ensure і
i reсently wantеd to аlloω for an eаѕу shοut out and say I trulу enjoy eхamining your blogѕ.
Do you rеcommenԁ all othег blogs/wеbsitеs/fоrums that
reνiew the same subjects? Τhanκs!”
Last year there was a spam bot that would write a few words and then quote part of the post. It resulted in some hilarious comments. Unfortunately I don’t have any samples of those to share, but here are a couple of the recent ones. They can be very flattering.

This was on the Sergio tree post…
“You can definitеly cаll at your ѕκills inside thе paintings you’re writing. The arena desires for more passionate writers as if you who aren’t аfraid tο mentiοn thаt they bеlіeve.”
At least I think this next one is supposed to be a compliment…
“Thіs web pаge is my sucking in, rеally good ѕtуle аnd реrfect subject themе.”
And one of my favs…
“Deferenсе to writеr, ѕomе eхcellent entropy.”
I have excellent entropy, so I have that going for me.