Dusting Off The Blog

Well, well. I have once again let my blog sit idle for several months. I guess I only write when I have the motivation to write, and I haven’t had any for a while. For some reason I do now. I dusted off the site and switched up the colors a bit. I also got it to display properly on the iPhone.

It has been a busy few months. We have been trying to keep a very active toddler entertained, getting settled into the new house, and preparing for baby #2. We are only a couple weeks away from meeting our little girl. For posterity, I’ve been trying to capture what it is like to be a family of three. I know when Amelia came along it was nearly impossible to imagine what life was like without her in it. I read back on some of the things I wrote and it seems crazy to have an entire Saturday to do whatever I wanted.

I don’t know what life is going to be like with another baby in the house, but I have a feeling I’m not going to be able to fathom the “simple times” of only having a single child to tend to. It is going to be exciting, but I’m sure it is going to be a lot of work. I am going to try to commit to using the Everyday iPhone app to document the progress of my wrinkles, receding hairline, and gray hairs. And we will of course be taking plenty of pictures of our girls.